Wooden Toy Blog How Do I Use This Wooden Toy?

How do I use this wooden toy? - wooden toy blog

It consists of three parts made of wood and tied a rope in a loop. The three parts are:
1) a disk type pieces (3 inches in diameter) with two holes in the middle of about half an inch of the string.
2 3) Two objects without handle, each with a small hole in the side chain.

The chain passes through a handle and a hole in the disk, then the other player, then a hole in the disk, and is connected to a node.

2 comments:

dalek_se... said...

Pictures?
Is it also buttons in a loop? It may be a small toy for children's motor skills to cut through the holes.

We hope that hepl

Maggy said...

If I had a picture I might be able to understand it better, but I think his description of the elements ur toy where you try to untangle the chain or outside it

Post a Comment