Can I Drink Lidocaine Someone Told Me That You Could Drink A Little Prescription Liquid Lidocaine To Get High. Is This True?

Someone told me that you could drink a little prescription liquid Lidocaine to get high. Is this true? - can i drink lidocaine

Yes ..... but they should call 911 for .... Then you have the worst headache you had in your life for about two days .... I am a paramedic and I often find it .... steal their dying mothers addicted to drugs .... Get Stoned The first are idiots ... Second: I get three calls to these people ... what at first on trying ... one in the second, because they are addicted ... and the third to do CPR on dead theyre butts

2 comments:

jewking_... said...

Yes, but they have 32 oz

chanet_r... said...

Perhaps, if you want your "HIGH" Numb! It feels like the picture, it will kill brain cells. The ultimate luck dude, every day is greater than or Downer.

Post a Comment