Mini Ulcers HELP! Im A Severe Hypocondriac?

HELP! im a severe hypocondriac? - mini ulcers

The ruin my life. I go from one crisis to another. Somedays I wanted to call me at work because I'm so worried that something is wrong with me. I think that from the moment of awakening on time by going to bed. Reasearch literally 2-6 hours total per day. So I only have 25 points, including Yahoo Answers, because I have several questions. Some believe that the time with all my heart that I understand the illness or problem.

Last year I have diabetes, stroke, stroke, allowing errectille malfunction demintia, schizophrina beginning, aphasia, stomach ulcers, Parkinson, anxiety lol ill mad cow disease, brain tumors, cysts of the brain, clogged arteries, blood pressure, cancer of the mouth, neuopathy, laryngeal cancer, prostitis , early onset of muscle dystophy, Gerig Leu disease

These are just a few, I can not stand

This will take me to heavly. That, coupled with other problems.


sometimes, but always returned. To be honest, is a hypochondriac to be, not even my biggest problem

10 comments:

Jodab said...

John, you have a hobby - and I'm not even kidding. You must have an interest outside of himself that he can pay you. And rational, they are probably worried about possible situations, resolve to do nothing. It's like worrying about the end of the world. Become a fatalist. We must all take some time, so if I can live happily. Good luck.

rye said...

Before, I was just so precise. Releized But what is the point that to go through life thinking about everything that you can have fun and live. Imagine if in this way, you say you think all the time Theres something wrong with you (you are the victim of a heart attack or diabetes) .. and how often you say you have something with you, really? none. Why think. You worry about anything until you have to. :)

Cσηνєяѕє Cяαzу ☂ said...

I know exactly what you mean. I see a future for my advisor hypochondriasis [of what is called the fear of health], and I know that's what I need. You should talk to a consultant, because I was like you and it is terrible that about your life if you no assistance is provided. LT has done for me, and I had been sorted before my life is still in its original condition.

Hope this helps.

13brebeg said...

Well, I'm in the 7th Class, but idn Somtimes I think I'm dying and I'm not going to school, because I think I'll Try different ill. all I can say is, do go on this page to go out with friends and perhaps people away.

.:LynN:. said...

I feel ur pain, cuz Imma to hypochondriact. Cuz it sucks bad, huggggeee like his little thing becomes a problem, as if I have a migraine, it is a bad annurism. You have to keep urself busy few things, and not only think of trying to "what's wrong" or you're going crazy

.:LynN:. said...

I feel ur pain, cuz Imma to hypochondriact. Cuz it sucks bad, huggggeee like his little thing becomes a problem, as if I have a migraine, it is a bad annurism. You have to keep urself busy few things, and not only think of trying to "what's wrong" or you're going crazy

Aria said...

Very important: Stop by the disease, because the way he is now, she feeds her obsession. Instead of searching for other things like poems or other things.

The REAL Steel Deal!!! said...

You should see looks like a psychiatrist.

Freddy. said...

Have fun with Thatta: D

due in july said...

I have a little hypochondriac, but I have almost everything is under control now. if not totally under control.
My advice to you is to see a psychologist.
he or she will help you, the main reason why they still believe he died of a disease or health condition and continue to learn to help you succeed.

Otherwise, that was my downfall as well, STOP things online FOUND!
say, a cyber-Chondriac.
is certainly useful, but often not only frightening, that the worst of the worst. WebMD known for freaking me out, so that the panic.
I know it's hard, but not even a favor. This is probably what you yourself freak out so much.

Good luck.

Post a Comment