Professional Hair Relaxers Will Professional Hair Relaxers Work?

Will professional hair relaxers work? - professional hair relaxers

Since I was a little hair that I had very thin but crispy, curly and wavy. So I always throw in a ponytail or knot to get it out of my face. Literally use every day, because it does not look very small. I have tried to reduce frizz and other products for the exam, but no matter, not what I look good. Even when straightened, will not last long. I've never done anything to my hair chemically, but still unhealthy with split ends. Are you getting my hair relaxed professional m?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it'll work, but we recommend a deep conditioner ID-1.

mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index? ...

Anonymous said...

Go to a professional will certainly be of advantage, because it seems they have no idea what to do. I want to do is not easy in a Quandry, I can not bear to wash 'n' seems like so many others. But do not be fooled, you probably have an arsenal of products that do use it. What are we, the Barber will be evaluated to help you, Styling (Products on the right, they usually sell in the store, not bad, but if the money is a question of alternatives) is less expensive, and show how to use, implement, and style their hair .
Breaking must be cut to your questions. You get points, because the hair is dry, which is typical of curly hair, you need a weekly deep conditioning. This means that at least 10 minutes, preferably with a plastic lid and heat. If you wash your hair every day, follow with moisturizing shampoo / second, with a 2 to 1 as possible. You also need a moisturizer as soon as the hair dry and creamy, something light that does not weigh hair is over and the focus of its application to the ends of the hair shaft, but not roots to your hair look fuller. Think has also participated in the purchase of an atlas to sleep, keep your hair dry.

Post a Comment