Poly Vi Sol Poly Vi Sol With Formula.. Is It Ok?

Poly vi sol with formula.. is it ok? - poly vi sol

I thought of my whole family on vitamins, and I went to buy
some.
A few girls chews
friggin some monsters for me and James (one for boys and girls!)
But my problem .. I have some poly vi sol with Evan, but then it occurred to me after
I'm back.
They said that they use when he was satisfied .. hes bottle now and I
Know .. Is it acceptable to give them? Iron would be too much for him? (Since
would form Poly Vi Sol)

3 comments:

USAF SSGT WIFEY said...

ensure that the fine .. I have 2 years and I have been in the bottles now mix in the yogurt mix

Mom of 1 said...

This issue is dead. My 6 weeks is on Poly Vi Sol because of the care at birth and the number of low iron content. He is currently the bottle.

MK said...

I work in a neonatal intensive care unit, we saw cop SO preemies with the all-time. Constipation can be obtained with iron ... and are only aware of things and it stinks in general makes the child vomits, I begin to wonder Pedi, vitamins.

Post a Comment