Nada Motorcycle How Can I Find What The Price Of A Vintage Motorcycle Was When It Was New? MSRP Is The Price I'm Looking For.?

How can I find what the price of a vintage motorcycle was when it was new? MSRP is the price I'm looking for.? - nada motorcycle

Another problem related to motorcycles as an investment Got Me to the search. I know that the NADA website has the new price for the latest motorcycle, but I can not find the original price of bicycles for the 60's, 70's and 80's.
Specifically, I saw the 65 Honda 90 super, but information from other bikes would be appreciated.
Thank you for any help!

3 comments:

ronald w said...

Here are some places to go, I do not know if you find what you want, but still a good place to spend some time. (www.motorcyclemuseum.org / classic) (classic motorbikes.net) and
() Michaelsmotorcycles.com
You will notice that the section 1965 Honda CB160 $ 530,00 I think the Super90 has had more than $ 430 or less.

garybing said...

You may ask to speak with the department file. Cycle World Magazine, I think people are the road and in Newport Beach, CA connected. I think if I had to remind the bike in question, under $ 500 at the time.

Aussie H.D. Rider said...

You can try distributor or write for a long time for a motorcycle magazine.

Post a Comment