Viral Throat Infection Tongue Viral Throat Infections, Canker Sores, Sore Gums, Infected Tongue, And Pregnant Please Help!?

Viral throat infections, canker sores, sore gums, infected tongue, and pregnant please help!? - viral throat infection tongue

For nearly a week, I had all these symptoms (with the exception of the pregnancy part. I 6 months). But I hate to be selfish bcuz my baby can not eat anything without pain! I lost 3 pounds this week not to eat or swallow anything, I would not want my baby, but who do I feel that my teeth will be lost. I have good oral hygiene and cleaning at the dentist more than twice a year, so think what is going on? I have tried the technique of salt and water does not work! I did it three times a day just getting worse for 5 minutes and choke! It's so bad about the whole face and lips are swollen ... (and believe me, this is not the baby, I was only 18 pounds of my pregnancy and my face does not seem to have done last week.) I tried Listerine, plaques of thrush, Tylenol, but nothing doing! Finally, I have my dentist appointment for tomorrow, but I wonder, what if you couldnt help me? "I can not sleep because of pain. She woke up every hourSo for this week, after three hours after waking up I'm staying, because I can not stand to try to sleep more! but when I shake and I'll be freezing, but I'm in my pajamas, blankets and sweat wet! plz anyone knows what's going to help?

Thank you for reading my question.

0 comments:

Post a Comment