Makeup Vanity Blue Prints Jeans, Shoes, Etc...Fashion Help Please?

Jeans, shoes, etc...Fashion help please? - makeup vanity blue prints

I am a girl of 15 with blue eyes and long dirty blonde hair straightening without make-up done. I am relaxed and pleasant, comfortable clothing. I am very relaxed, but still look good. I love jeans, especially gray jeans. I do not like skinny jeans and leggings.

Will you help me in jeans Nice, preferably under $ 50? Or you can just tell me your favorite brands. I'm 5'6'', very thin and have very long legs.

I want to buy skate shoes, but they have size 11 feet. Skate shoes are my feet look great, because they are so big? Www.zappos.com I buy shoes. What are some good skate shoes under $ 80 that look good with jeans? I'm skating on the search for another coach in this price range, not just the shoes.

It is not necessary, but would be eternally grateful if you want, and I dress or two, or as a link with nice clothes for me. I like Charlotte Russe, Forever 21, PacSun, Vanity, Wet Seal, Macy's, department stores, etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment